Price: Varies per syringe type - discuss in consult
Modern dermal filler injectables often contain a proprietary solution of synthetic hyaluronic acid that’s designed to closely mimic the hyaluronic acid your body naturally produces. As the gel-like substance fills in gaps and grooves with tiny uniform particles for detailed shaping and smoothing, hyaluronic acid goes to work.
Hyaluronic acid in dermal fillers attracts moisture, so your skin not only looks volumized and smooth, but it feels naturally plump to the touch. As hyaluronic acid gradually absorbs over time, it stimulates collagen production, leaving your skin firmer and tighter from the deepest layers.
What do dermal fillers treat?
Because there are so many different medical-grade and FDA-approved dermal fillers on the market, the team at West Coast MedSpa offer several different lines of dermal fillers that are each designed to target specific imperfections. Some of the top-request dermal fillers and their treatment areas are described below:
· Voluma® XC to add volume to your cheeks, mid face, marionette lines, jawline, and chin
· Ultra XC to plump your lips, oral commissures, nasolabial folds, and resolve smoker’s lines
· Ultra Plus to smooth out deep lines, wrinkles, scars, nasolabial folds, oral commissures. lips, and marionette lines
· Restylane L for lips, tear troughs, oral commissures, and nosolabial folds
· Lyft™ to add volume to the backs of your hands, cheeks, mid face, nasolabial folds, jawline, and chin
· Silk to augment your lips, smoker's lines, fine sleep lines, and correct perioral wrinkles
· Refyne™ to correct moderate to severe wrinkle and folds in a variety of places including the lips, around the lip, lateral cheek laugh lines, oral commissures, and fine lines
· Defyne™ to smooth out wrinkles and folds, including nasolabial folds and marionette lines
You can even combine dermal fillers with wrinkle relaxers, such as Botox®, for a superior anti-aging liquid face-lift effect.
Are dermal fillers permanent?
Dermal filler treatments are entirely long-lasting. Depending on which type of dermal filler you choose and the severity of your volume loss, you can experience optimal benefits for anywhere from 6-18 months, and sometimes up to 24 months.