The award-winning HydraFacial is a non-surgical, non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment that cleanses, extracts and hydrates in three simple steps and in as little as 30 minutes. HydraFacial uses a spiral-tipped device that creates a vortex effect to exfoliate, removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types.
What does the HydraFacial treat?
· Fine lines and wrinkles
· Improve elasticity and firmness
· Even tone and vibrancy
· Improve skin texture
· Improve sun spots and brown spots
· Congested and oily skin
· Enlarged pores
What can I expect during treatments?
The provider at West Coast Med Spa will cleanse your skin, complete a thorough skin analysis, and customize your multi-step HydraFacial treatment.
During the treatment we will:
· CLEANSE + PEEL to uncover a new layer of skin with exfoliation and resurfacing.
· EXTRACT + HYDRATE to remove debris from pores with painless Vortex suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench the skin.
· INFUSE + PROTECT to saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize glow.
What can I expect from the results?
It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. You can expect your skin to feel radiant, healthy and hydrated immediately! One treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin, and overall skin health. You’ll leave with glowing, beautiful skin that is replenished with vital nutrients and hydration.